Affordable Luxury on Grand Lake – (918) 801-2041
Honey Creek LodgeHouse Rules
- 2 night minimum
- Refundable Damage Deposit: $300
- Non Refundable Cleaning, Re-stock, Set-up Fee: $200
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
Max occupancy: 8 (8 adults)
- Non Smoking Only
- Children welcome
- Pets not allowed
Beware open balcony/stairs, FineArt/Pottery, glass
Policies – Terms and Conditions
- Smoking Outdoors Only
- Check in time 12:00 p.m.
- Check out time 12: 00 p.m. If special arrangements need to be made, contact us and we will do our best to accommodate you.
- Owner’s cancellation policy: 100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date.
Grand Piano and ‘Stage’, Fine Art and Buffalo Head, Comfortably Casual with Rustic Elegance, Relaxing Atmosphere conveniently located in the middle of all the Grove and Grand Lake Activities, Lodge decor and Themed bedrooms… make Honey Creek Lodge your ‘hub’ for activity in Grove! (Motel within walking distance for additional guests.) Honey Creek Lodge comfortably sleeps 8 (4 couples), seats 16 for dinners, and easily accommodates 32 + for gatherings.
- Central Heat/Air Conditioning
- Washer/Dryer, Laundry Room
- Open Living
- Fitness Room / Equipment: Exercise Bike in Wine Cellar!…bring your own bicycles to enjoy the sidewalks system crossing the bridge and all the way to downtown.
- Cable Television (Roku, Netflix, etc.)
- All Linens/Towels/Toiletries Provided
- Dining Room
- Parking: PLENTY ROOM FOR BOATS/TRAILERS/RV, and ample paved parking for guests.
- Office Desk Workspace
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 4 Couples
Themed Bedrooms, beautifully decorated, with headboard/dresser/mirror, chair, closet, and personal Lakeview!
- Master ‘Safari’ 2-room Suite (main level) sleeps 2: 1 king bed Private Bath, Lakeview Deck, Old World decor, Animal Prints
- California ‘SeaShell’ Room (upstairs) sleeps 2: 1 queen bed shares Angel Bath, lakeview, light and airy, Seaside decor
- Oklahoma ‘Cowboy’ Room (upstairs) sleeps 2: 1 queen bed in-room Lavatory, shares Angel Bath or Sailing Bath, lakeview, Rustic decor
- Florida ‘Sailing’ Room (upstairs) sleeps 2: 1 queen bed Private Bath, Lakeview Balcony, Window Walls, Sailboat decor
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
- Sailing (private), upstairs: toilet, shower In-room dedicated bath with door
- Safari Bath (private), main level: toilet, combination tub/shower In-room dedicated bath with door, garden tub, double sinks
- Angel Bath (shared), upstairs: toilet, combination tub/shower Though ‘in the hall’, it’s only two steps from bed to bath
- Kitchen (public), main level: toilet For general use during daily activities in main living area
Dining Room Seating for 16 people
- Dining: Formal Dining Suite (seats 8) includes use of Fine China (service for 12) and the total dinner seating (up to 16, separated but not far, on Main Level) uses Kitchen Bar (4) + Breakfast/Poker Table (4)
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils for 24 peoplee
- Ice Maker
- Toaster, Crock Pot, Waffle Iron, Electric Skillet, Mixer, Foreman Grill, Cuisine Art
- Impressive Reading Library
- Extensive CD Music Collection
- DVD/VHS Player
- Game Room: The Wine Cellar is downstairs and all the games are stored here!
- Games: Poker Table, Roulette/Craps/BlackJack Bar and Dartboard in Wine Cellar, Dominoes and Boardgames.
- Music Library
- Stereo with BluTooth
- Television: Main Living Room has Netflix movie channel (including channels for News and other networks), extensive video library in-house. Enjoy the lake instead! Bedrooms do not have televisions.
- Large Video Movie Library
- Balcony: Dedicated to the Sailing Room, with great views of Honey Creek Bridge and July 4 Fireworks.
- Deck / Patio: Lakeside Deck has Umbrella Table (4+2) with great views of Honey Creek Bridge and July 4 Fireworks; Backyard Covered Deck with Hot Tub, ceiling fan, and casual seating (4); covered back porch.
- Kayak / Canoe: Paddleboat seats 4 – life jackets included. ADULT SUPERVISION REQUIRED.
- Lanai / Gazebo: Lakeside Gazebo and outdoor games (Horseshoes, etc).
- Lawn / Garden: Terraced, rolling Oklahoma Green Country terrain. To reach the shoreline, go down some steps, cross the side road, down more steps, and walk 300 feet. Fish, play games, and swim at lakeside!
- Outdoor Grill: Charcoal
- Water Sports Gear: Fishing poles and tackle boxes.
- Fire Pits
- Mooring Buoy in Protected Cove (no Boat Dock).
- Hot Tub: For two.